Useful Links

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Business Is The Best Therapy

When I was young, I completed all sorts of different personal
development courses.

At 13 I did a mind power course and learnt how to visualize to
create what I wanted.

At 15 I attended an Anthony Robbins seminar.

At 17 I attended a teenage development seminar called Discovery.

And when I left school, I did all sorts of courses ranging from
doing stuff from primal screaming to meditation.

I even did a ten day meditation course where we woke up at about
4am each morning and meditated for ten hours a day.

That was tough.

The reality is personal development has become huge over the last
few years. And I believe it's a good thing.

At the same time, there's no better therapy than going into your
own business.

Think about it:

You're faced with challenges every day.

You have to deal with disappointment.

You have to learn to communicate with a range of different
people.

You have to "bust through" your limitations of what's
possible.

You have to learn to organize, sell, negotiate, write, deal with
finances, and everything else.

You have to learn to manage fear.

You have to be disciplined and committed.

You have to learn how to manage conflict.

You never know what's going to happen on a daily basis or how to
deal with it.

And you are virtually forced to become more aware of yourself,
your strengths and your weaknesses as a result of all of this.

Personally, I see anyone with the courage to go out and start
their own business as a hero.

And today I think we should all give ourselves a pat on the back
for having the courage to go outside the realm of what we have to
do and be committed to creating the life of our dreams.

I'll leave you with the comment from Dead Poets Society:

Carpe Diem. Sieze the day boys. Make your lives extraordinary.




---------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott Bywater is a direct mail copywriter and the author of
Cash-Flow Advertising. To get access to his highly prized
complimentary copy of '7 Ways To Get More Customers" (valued at
$29.95) and to join his controversial and insighful "Copywriting
Selling Secrets" newsletter where you'll uncover the truth about
why most ads and sales letters don't work (and how to make yours
stand out from the rest) head on over to his web site at
http://www.copywritingthatsells.com.au/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ynugaruki.envy.nu/cabybe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]